M.Ed from MDU, Rohtak | M.Ed Admission 2023-2024
Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak Haryana- Master of Education (M.Ed.) Regular*, Eligibility, Duration, Fee Structure, Syllabus & Registration
MDU M.Ed Admission 2023
Show about the course: MDU, Maharshi Dayanand University, Rohtak is the Haryana State University. The edifying establishment was shaped in the year 1976. The establishment is striking for its amazing resources, mind blowing foundation and understudy driven approach. Expert of Education is a two-year post-graduate program presented by MDU. The course is all over and covers each of the fundamental bits of instructing and mentoring. Expert at getting ready targets surrendering to understudies with principal information about the coaching and teaching field. It gathers the limits of the understudies and makes them capable subject matter experts. M.Ed. admission to MDU draws in one to seek after a calling organized course and refine their abilities.
At MDU, the M. Ed informational program is illustrated with heaps of unique consideration and thought. The plan is elaborative and prudently hardens speculative and reasonable bits of preparing. It moves past the hypothesis and gives understudies dynamic experience of this present reality. Post the finish of M. Ed from MDU one can obtain authorization to different work open doorways out in the open as well as a private foundations.
A competitor endeavoring to take M. ED Admission at MDU should be by and large around familiar with the verification strategy, ability, admonishing social affairs and altogether more
Eligibility Criteria for M.ED Admission 2023
- A Candidate apparently got some place close to half in the Bachelor’s support to get insistence in M. ED at MDU.
- Competitors having a spot with SC/ST and held gathering more likely than not got 47.5% to meet all necessities for M. ED certification
- A decrease of 5% etchings is allowed to understudies having a spot with the saved class.
Qualifying examination for M.Ed Admission 2023
Admission to M. ED is totally allowed considering the etchings got in the passing assessment. The scholastic worth of understudies is examined. An understudy needs to drift through the passing examination to get affirmation in M. ED at MDU. In the event that the understudy has showed up for the Master’s Degree Examination as well as Bachelor’s Degree Examination, then, the higher the rate/marks got will be thought of.
Looking for information on B.Ed Admission 2023? Find out everything you need to know about B.Ed Admission, Eligibility, Fees and Registration here !
The online application form for M.Ed. Admission 2023
- The understudy needs to visit the power website page of MDU to wrap up the electronic application structure for M.ED. Certification.
- The understudy should present their email Id and telephone number to enlist for M. ED certificate.
- SMS advised will be sent on the helpful number for additional correspondences related with yield card and the insistence association.
- The competitor should move the focal annals in general, for example, mark sheet of the passing evaluation, age confirmation, character assertion to finish the online application process
- The competitor will also need to move an engraving, and ceaseless visa size photo to apply online for M.ED authentication.
- One should correspondingly make online part of costs utilizing on the web segment modes, for example, charge card/Mastercard/UPI/Net banking, and so forth.
Documents required for online M.Ed. Admission
- Matriculation Certificate (as proof of age)
- Senior Secondary Examination Certificate
- Detailed Marks Card (DMC) of the qualifying examination
- Character Certificate from the institute last attended
- Certificate of Reserved Category and other related certificates, if applicable, as mentioned in the Prospectus
- Latest income certificate if applicable.
- Haryana resident certificate, if applicable
- Undertaking regarding Gap Year, if applicable
Counselling session for M.ED. admission 2023
Affirmation for M.Ed. is yielded taking into account the inscriptions got in the passing evaluation. Post the passing assessment a validness outline of understudies who have arranged for the M. ED. Confirmation is given by the school. After this, the picked understudies are required the coordinating social event. A coordinating social event is driven by a get-together of master appearance staff having tremendous information on the direction district. The assembling access understudies and work with them to know their sort. Considering their affiliation seats and specialization is distributed to the understudies.
M.Ed course syllabus
Course-I Psychology of Learning and Development
Course-II Historical, Political and Economic foundations of education
Course-III Education Studies
Course-IV Introduction to Educational Research
Course-V-A Internship: Teacher Education Institute (Phase-I, Three Weeks)
Course-V-B Communication and Expository Writing
Course-V -C Self Development
Course-I Philosophical Foundations of Education
Course-II Sociological foundations of Education
Course-III Curriculum Studies
Course-IV Pre-Service & In-service Teacher Education
Course-V-A Internship: Teacher Education Institute (Phase-II, Three Weeks)
Course-V-B Academic Writing
Course-I Specialization of Course-I:
i. Institutional Planning and Management (Elementary Level) OR
ii. Institutional Planning and Management (Secondary Level)
Course-II Specialization of Course-II:
i. Issues, curriculum and Assessment( Elementary Level) OR
ii. Issues, curriculum and Assessment (Secondary Level)
Course-III Advance Educational
Course-IV Perspectives Research and Issues in Teacher Education
Course-V Internship in Specialized Area (In School; 28 Days)
Course-I (Elective First) Specialization of Course-I:
Choose any one of the following:
i. Advance Curriculum Theory (Elementary Level).
ii. Advance Curriculum Theory (Secondary Level)
iii. Pedagogy of Science Education (Elementary Level)
iv. Pedagogy of Mathematics Education (Elementary Level)
v. Pedagogy of Language Education ( Elementary Level)
vi. Pedagogy of Social Science Education ( Elementary Level)
vii. Pedagogy of Science Education (Secondary Level)
viii. Pedagogy of Mathematics Education (Secondary Level)
ix. Pedagogy of Language Education (Secondary Level)
x. Pedagogy of Social Science Education (Secondary Level)
xi. Approaches to Assessment (Elementary Level)
xii. Approaches to Assessment (Secondary Level)
Specialization of Course-II:
Course-II Choose any one of the following:
i. Educational Policy, Economics &Planning (Elementary Level)
ii. Educational Policy, Economics & Planning (Secondary Level)
Course-III (Elective Third) Specialization of Course-III Chooses any one of the following:
i. Educational Management, Administration & Leadership (Elementary Level)
ii. Educational Management, Administration & Leadership (Secondary Level)
OR choose Any Two (one from each group)
i. Value Education
ii. Distance and Open Learning
iii. Educational Technology.
iv. Guidance and Counseling
v. Measurement and Evaluation.
vi. Environmental Education
vii. Inclusive Education
Job and Career prospects after M.Ed.
A post-graduate course in Education opens totally open passageways for the students. One can look for changed fit decisions in the coaching and mentoring field just in the wake of completing M. Ed. A competitor can work with individuals by and large as well as the private district. M . ED degree sets one up for a dazzling situation in coaching.
A piece of the ordinary work profiles that one can work after M. Ed merges:
- Work instructor
- Home tutor
- Online tutor
- Enlightening Technologist
- Enlightening project Developer