M.Ed From Gurugram University | M.Ed Admission 2024-2025
Gurugram University, Haryana- Master of Education (M.Ed.) Regular*, Eligibility, Duration, Fee Structure, Syllabus & Registration
Gurugram University M.Ed Admission 2024
Expert of Training is a post-graduate-level course. It is a profession situated course explicitly intended for competitors wishing to seek after their vocations in the field of schooling. The course is elaborative and top to bottom. It is arranged by specialists in the field. Numerous colleges and universities in Gurugram offer M.ed programs. Nonetheless, it is basic to do exhaustive exploration and select with a rumored school or college for better possibilities.
The applicants should finish their four year certification in instruction to seek after an expert’s. The length of M.Ed is two years involving 4 semesters.
The goal of M.ED: The postgraduate program is tailor-made for competitors inspired by the field of schooling. The course covers huge ideas and educating philosophies. M.Ed plans to prepare understudies and refine their abilities. The course joins hypothetical parts of instructing, learning and commonsense viewpoints to clean understudies and make them capable experts.
Eligibility Criteria for M.ED Admission 2024
- A Candidate must have secured at least 50% in the Bachelor’s degree in order to secure admission in M.ED at Gurugram University.
- Candidates belonging to SC/ST and reserved category must have secured 47.5% to qualify for M.ED admission
- A reduction of 5% marks is granted to students belonging to the reserved category.
Looking for information on M.Ed Admission 2024? Find out everything you need to know about M.Ed Admission, Eligibility, Fees and Registration here !
Eligibility Criteria for M.Ed Admission 2024
- The understudies probably finished their lone wolf’s in training to seek after M.Ed.
- The understudies with B.EI.ED and BA in training can likewise apply for Lone wolf in Schooling
- The understudies more likely than not acquired somewhere around half stamps in their lone wolf’s to meet all requirements for Expert’s in Instruction.
Note: A few schools/Colleges truly do direct entry level tests for M.ED instruction. The understudies need to show up and finish the placement test for admission to M.ED.
The online application form for M.Ed. Admission 2024
- The student needs to visit the official website of Gurugram University to fill out the online application form for M.ED. Admission.
- The student will have to submit their email Id and phone number to register for M.ED admission.
- SMS notification will be sent on the mobile number for further communications related to admit card and the admission process.
- The candidate will have to upload all the essential documents such as mark sheet of the qualifying examination, age proof, identity proof to complete the online application process
- The candidate will also have to upload a signature, and recent passport size photograph to apply online for M.ED admission.
- One must also make online payment of fees using online payment modes such as debit card/credit card/UPI/Net banking etc.
Documents required for online M.Ed. Admission
- Matriculation Certificate (as proof of age)
- Senior Secondary Examination Certificate
- Detailed Marks Card (DMC) of the qualifying examination
- Character Certificate from the institute last attended
- Certificate of Reserved Category and other related certificates, if applicable, as mentioned in the Prospectus
- Latest income certificate if applicable.
- Haryana resident certificate, if applicable
- Undertaking regarding Gap Year, if applicable
Confirmation Cycle for M.Ed
The confirmation cycle for M.ED changes from one college to another. Some normal interaction for M.ED confirmation incorporates direct affirmation and entry test-based confirmation.
- Direct Affirmation: In this confirmation cycle, the hopeful necessities to finish up the affirmation structure by visiting the authority site of the school/college or by visiting the reason face to face. Subsequent to getting the confirmation structure, one should fill in every one of the subtleties accurately and present the applicable reports alongside the affirmation charges. The school will show a legitimacy rundown of understudies in view of their scores in lone rangers. These understudies will presently finish the affirmation cycle post the archive confirmation and installment of charges.
- Entrance Based Confirmation: In this affirmation interaction, the applicant needs to finish up the confirmation structure by visiting the authority site of the school/college or by visiting the reason face to face. Subsequent to getting the confirmation structure, one should fill in every one of the subtleties accurately and present the significant records alongside the affirmation expenses. The understudy should show up for the selection test to tie down admission to M.Ed. After the tests, the school will show a legitimacy rundown of understudies in view of their presentation in the placement test. Post this, the certified understudies can finish the affirmation cycle by submitting archives for confirmation and charges installment.
M.Ed course syllabus
Course-I Psychology of Learning and Development
Course-II Historical, Political and Economic foundations of education
Course-III Education Studies
Course-IV Introduction to Educational Research
Course-V-A Internship: Teacher Education Institute (Phase-I, Three Weeks)
Course-V-B Communication and Expository Writing
Course-V -C Self Development
Course-I Philosophical Foundations of Education
Course-II Sociological foundations of Education
Course-III Curriculum Studies
Course-IV Pre-Service & In-service Teacher Education
Course-V-A Internship: Teacher Education Institute (Phase-II, Three Weeks)
Course-V-B Academic Writing
Course-I Specialization of Course-I:
i. Institutional Planning and Management (Elementary Level) OR
ii. Institutional Planning and Management (Secondary Level)
Course-II Specialization of Course-II:
i. Issues, curriculum and Assessment( Elementary Level) OR
ii. Issues, curriculum and Assessment (Secondary Level)
Course-III Advance Educational
Course-IV Perspectives Research and Issues in Teacher Education
Course-V Internship in Specialized Area (In School; 28 Days)
Course-I (Elective First) Specialization of Course-I:
Choose any one of the following:
i. Advance Curriculum Theory (Elementary Level).
ii. Advance Curriculum Theory (Secondary Level)
iii. Pedagogy of Science Education (Elementary Level)
iv. Pedagogy of Mathematics Education (Elementary Level)
v. Pedagogy of Language Education ( Elementary Level)
vi. Pedagogy of Social Science Education ( Elementary Level)
vii. Pedagogy of Science Education (Secondary Level)
viii. Pedagogy of Mathematics Education (Secondary Level)
ix. Pedagogy of Language Education (Secondary Level)
x. Pedagogy of Social Science Education (Secondary Level)
xi. Approaches to Assessment (Elementary Level)
xii. Approaches to Assessment (Secondary Level)
Specialization of Course-II:
Course-II Choose any one of the following:
i. Educational Policy, Economics &Planning (Elementary Level)
ii. Educational Policy, Economics & Planning (Secondary Level)
Course-III (Elective Third) Specialization of Course-III Chooses any one of the following:
i. Educational Management, Administration & Leadership (Elementary Level)
ii. Educational Management, Administration & Leadership (Secondary Level)
OR choose Any Two (one from each group)
i. Value Education
ii. Distance and Open Learning
iii. Educational Technology.
iv. Guidance and Counseling
v. Measurement and Evaluation.
vi. Environmental Education
vii. Inclusive Education
Job and Career prospects after M.Ed.
A post-advanced education in Instruction opens wide open doors for the understudies. One can seek after different vocation choices in the instruction field after the fruition of M.Ed. An understudy can work in the general population as well as the private area. Schooling establishments scout for a capable applicants with a suitable degree in instruction. M .ED degree sets one up for a brilliant profession in training.
A portion of the normal work profiles that one can work after M.Ed incorporates:
- Profession advisor
- Home guide
- Online guide
- Informative Technologist
- Educational program Engineer
- Instructive Director
After M.Ed intrigued understudies can likewise seek after advanced education/doctorate certificate PhD in their preferred specialty.